[PD] Geo absolute position

nosehair911 at bellsouth.net nosehair911 at bellsouth.net
Wed May 9 16:11:57 CEST 2007

Roman,
Thanks for your help.  Chris just clued me in on gemlist_info, check out the help file it looks like what
we both have been looking for. Plus you can do as many transformations as you like and then put
gemlist_info at the end of the chain to give you the absolute position, shear, size and orientation. But
thanks for the abstactions you wrote, they will come in handy.
Alain