[PD] text into pix

Tim Boykett tim at timesup.org
Thu May 10 17:37:24 CEST 2007

Hi Roman,

Okay, I had contemplated this and though that it must be possible
to do this easier. But No! This seems somehow like a hack, but
I suppose pix_ things are there for image manipulation, not
image creation...

I am using OSX so there is currently some problem with
GEM and fonts and PD and...hmm... so it remains undoable
anyway :->

But thanks: I will simply build a few simple graphical objects
to transfer the information, then use pix_snap to get images for
recording. Thank you muchly!

Tim