[PD] Connection with sensors - new devices?

Koray Tahiroglu ktahirog at uiah.fi
Thu May 10 23:27:07 CEST 2007

Hello Kyle,

I am glad that those patches worked and helped you out with your
project. I guess big thanks goes to Hans for them, cos during that
time, I just modified his existing multi-sensor patches and developed
them further to use in my project.

Koray.

M.Koray Tahiroglu
Media Lab,UIAH
http://mlab.uiah.fi/~korayt/
tel: +358 50 939 02 33 ( in Finland only)
tel: +90 533 712 8245