[PD] Connection with sensors - new devices?

Koray Tahiroglu ktahirog at uiah.fi
Fri May 11 13:14:40 CEST 2007

This firmware reads 2 ultrasound sensors at the same time, I guess it
might read more with a little adjustment in firmware. Firmata
Ultrasound firmware will be really great, I remember we had this
discussion earlier, and there was some sort of problem to code Pulse
in Pd_firmware.pde so that we could read ultrasound sensors through
[arduino] in PD. Looking forward to test this library!!!

Koray.

M.Koray Tahiroglu
Media Lab,UIAH
http://mlab.uiah.fi/~korayt/
tel: +358 50 939 02 33 ( in Finland only)
tel: +90 533 712 8245