[PD] Zero delay feedback, with settable send?

Kim Taylor kimoni at gmail.com
Sat May 12 00:49:25 CEST 2007

Actually, sorry- I thought I understood this but I've got a problem
with this method

Considering the patch posted by Georg Holzmann (the same principle as
http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/techniques/latest/book-html/node121.html)-
Surely if the block size is default 64 samples, the delwrite atom will
take at least 64 samples to write to the delay line... So the delread
until AFTER this has happened?
I don't understand how a minimum delay of 1 sample can be achieved
(although I admit I have made it work in practice!!!)

Kim