[PD] Zero delay feedback, with settable send?

Kim Taylor kimoni at gmail.com
Sat May 12 11:58:43 CEST 2007

>... The time it takes
> logically is zero: The full block is written into the delay line
> immediatly (that is: at the same time, delread~ reads it, see below).

OK,
But how can a full block be written to a delay line before it has
happened? You say the time it takes is logically zero, but in order to
write a full block of samples to a delayline, 64 bits of the input
signal would have to have elapsed before this can happen surely?

For example: lets say there is an input signal to the explicitly
defined sequence of delwrite~ - delread~ - output
At t=0 the sample starts playing. Surely only until t=64 can a block
be written by delwrite~ (immediately), and read (immediately) by
delread~?

I think I am thinking about this in the wrong way. Sorry for being slow :p