[PD] Zero delay feedback, with settable send?

Kim Taylor kimoni at gmail.com
Sun May 13 12:13:45 CEST 2007

Thanks that was a well written explanation, it makes much more sense now.

I read the help for [block~] about the catch~/throw~ 'weirdness'.
And although it says...
"Patches using send~/receive~ or throw~/catch~ to intercommunicate must
have the same blocking..."
...If I create a patch with [throw~ X] and [catch~ X] and [block~ 4]
(all in the *same* patch, so presumably with the *same* blocking) I
still get an output saying "error: throw~ test: vector size mismatch"
How bizarre and frustrating!