[PD] GEM part_size

Yorick Phlypo yorick.p at gmail.com
Mon May 14 09:49:06 CEST 2007

Thanks Chris,

the creation argument of [part_head] in my patch was a little too high to be
able to work with [part_render]. Before you came with the little help, I
decided not to use that object anymore, because I couldn't get it to work.
Now I get the picture, and with this also the use of [part_size].

Many thanks,

Yorick