[PD] wiiremote object for os x?

Husk 00 husk00 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 11:05:50 CEST 2007

On 5/14/07, Roman Haefeli <reduzierer at yahoo.de> wrote:

> On Mon, 2007-05-14 at 02:54 +0200, Husk 00 wrote:
>

> if the pd_darwin-external is based on the same source, you could take
> the help file from there:
>
> http://mikewoz.com/index.php?page=pd-stuff
>
> i didn't find any binary for osx (.pd_darwin). can you tell us, where in
> the list you found it?
>
> roman

 I have find this compiled version of a object call wiiremote that work on a
os x 4.9 (you have to  update the bluetooth module). This is  different from
the linux version (that is wiimote), because use differet bluetooth api. So
i can't use this help file. There is another one i found here but, like i
wrote, is not so usefull. If someone know how to use it, would be
apreciate...
bye
husk