[PD] where to browse GEM bugs?

Matteo.sistisette matteo.sistisette at email.it
Mon May 14 11:20:24 CEST 2007

Hi list,

I\'m using GEM in Windows and it is crashing a lot while just doing the most
trivial things.
Before I try to isolate and report any bug, I thought I would have a look at
the bug tracker and see if it is something already known (and if there is
some workaround).

So I went to the pure-data bug tracker at Sourceforge, I selected the
category \"GEM\" with no keyword, and there\'s ONLY ONE BUG in the database
within the category GEM (\"pix_movie only play solid colors\").

Is there another bugtracker specific to GEM, or another place where one can
find information about known bugs, and report new ones?

Thanks
m.

 Sponsor:
 Problemi di Liquidità? Con Logos Finanziaria 30.000 € in 24 ore a
dipendenti e lavoratori autonomi con rimborsi fino a 120 mesi clicca qui

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2907&d=20070514