[PD] teaching PD at a distance

Peter Plessas plessas at mur.at
Mon May 14 18:46:17 CEST 2007

Hi Darsha,

i once remember "seeing" a virtual talk of i think Ben Bogart, who had
his desktop relayed via VNC, streamed his voice and the output of his
patch via an audio stream and was receiving questions and responses via
an irc channel.

This worked out quite good. If you want to give it a try, let's arrange
a date/time to do so?

lg, PP