[PD] pix_multiblob cpu usage

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Mon May 14 18:49:50 CEST 2007

I ran the pix_multiblob example on the same 640x480 clip on CoreDuo, G5 and
Xeon CPUs at 2 Ghz and it destroys all of those processors.  I guess it was
designed to work on really low resolutions since none of the current CPUs
can handle full sized standard def video as the code is written.

If the code could be written without the numerous function calls and int to
float to int conversions in the processing loop it would be much faster.