[PD] wiiremote object for os x?

Husk 00 husk00 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 21:14:39 CEST 2007

On 5/14/07, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:

> Which sources did you use to compile this?  I would like to update the
> sources in pure-data CVS, and maybe include wiiremote in the auto-builds.
>
> .hc
I didn't compiled it! i have found it in a messagge here in the list.
I tried it with a extended and seems to work. But without a help-file
it's hard to understand how to use it. I can connect wiimote to
puredata (connect 1), but don't seems to recognize motion or buttons
actions. The ledstatus message report a fixed data without changes.
can you do something?
bye
husk