[PD] pix_multiblob cpu usage

nosehair911 at bellsouth.net nosehair911 at bellsouth.net
Tue May 15 16:01:02 CEST 2007

I found a great looking set of vision libraries that might work:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/vxl/
I dont have any programming skills but I'm going to poke around and see what I can do.  I think that
anyone with a little bit of C++ skills would be able to wrap the vcsl library within vxl to come up with a
good computer vision/tracking set of objects.  The question is how cpu efficient it will be?
Alain