[PD] wiiremote object for os x?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue May 15 16:04:40 CEST 2007

On May 15, 2007, at 8:22 AM, Husk 00 wrote:

> On 5/15/07, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:
>
> On May 14, 2007, at 3:14 PM, Husk 00 wrote:
>
> Here's a help file, it may not be super complete:
>
> http://pure-data.cvs.sourceforge.net/pure-data/externals/io/wiiremote/
> wiiremote-help.pd
>
> Thank you but this is what i found some day ago...and it's without
> outlets examples so i don't known how to use
>
> I am glad to hear that the version that I put out actually works.
> Unfortunately, it's not currently building as part of Pd-extended...
>
> I'm not totally  sure that it works. (Seems) i can connect to
> wiimote but not recive nothing else than led status (that are fixed
> numbers)

I ported the Max object, but I didn't play with it very long.  I
didn't get it working, and I don't have a wii remote, so I can't test
it now.  I think it's very close, but it's just a matter of someone
messing with it until they find the solution.    This could involve
some C coding.  I'll gladly help however I can.

.hc

> .hc
>
> husk
>
> > bye