[PD] Sending data from PD to another program

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Tue May 15 18:03:53 CEST 2007

Yes, I would second the recommendation to use Frank's method. I'm
continuing work on extending my own solution quick and dirty solution,
but I have a rather different use scenario in mind (visual/dataflow
method for creating generative chord progressions similar to diagrams
I used to create on paper for improvisors).

~David