[PD] Bidirectional Module Problem - dynamically changing delwrite?

Kim Taylor kimoni at gmail.com
Tue May 15 19:50:25 CEST 2007

Oh I see... Sorry this isn't what I meant- I was looking to switch the
assignments from delread/write objects.
I wasn't really intending to use the delay to add a time delay, more
that it's the only function that allows non-local connections which
works at a reduced block size.
I thought I might as well use send/receive and setting receive like
you did here, but s/r don't work at lower block sizes unfortunately :(

Thanks for your help anyway