[PD] Pd-0.40.2-extended windows builds are back

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed May 16 00:24:07 CEST 2007

On May 15, 2007, at 12:49 PM, Georg Holzmann wrote:

> Hallo Hans!
>
> Hans-Christoph Steiner schrieb:
>> I figure I would post out since the Pd-0.40.2-extended windows
>> builds  have been gone for a while.  They are back as of today:
>
> very good news - thanks !
>
> Are there also already report on pd-cvs if somthing is not
> compiling (or where do I see if I break something when I add new
> stuff) ?
>
> LG
> Georg

Either watch pd-cvs for the summary or look at the auto-build site:

http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/

Pd-extended should build on all platforms, Pd-main just on the GNU/
Linux platforms.  All of the complete build logs for every build are
up there too.

Using ReBirth is like trying to play an 808 with a long stick.    -
David Zicarelli