[PD] wiiremote: working binaries for mac/intel ?

Steffen stffn at dibidut.dk
Wed May 16 09:45:42 CEST 2007

On 15/05/2007, at 23.22, Maik Hester wrote:

> 1. pd tells me that i've got the wrong architecture

Hans properly compiled it on a ppc-mac, so my guess is that you use a
intel-mac. right? Hence there is a mismatch.

> 2. The "io" library in the import object is not found ... (maybe the
> "hidio" library ? i don't know....)

The object has been tried to load, since you get to know the arch is
wrong. So I don't think that error matters much. Did you put the wii-
object in to Pd<snip>.app/Contents/Resources/extra/io/ ? I'm guessing
not.

> do i have to compile it myself (actually never done that on a mac...)
> ... or is there a working binary or am i doing something wrong and
> don't
> notice ??

 From all the traffic on the list about wiimote ("is there a wiimote
for mac?" etc), it don't seam there is another binary for mac. And
Hans said it's not in the extended buildsystem for now. So compiling
your self would be my best guess for a solution.
I'm quite sure people will help when/if you run into problems as long
as your elaborate.