[PD] gemwin size and video formats questions

altern altern2 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 13:59:44 CEST 2007

hi

couple of more questions about GEM...

I noticed that in my laptop and another machine opening a window bigger
than 640x450 causes gem to have problems to render. It gets kind of
frozen. I am rendering some videos and I tried with couple of different
videos getting the same problem. This is under windows with pd
39.2-extended-rc1

another question is about video formats, we tried few different video
formats that used different codecs, ideally we need to use DV avi files
but we were wondering if there is a specific video format or/and codec
gem is more happy with.

and finally, i have been looking for a tutorial/description of all
objects in gem apart from the reference files in pd format, i would need
to have it printed on a paper, something like that pd object list txt
file. is there anything like this or similar?

thanks!

enrike