[PD] pix_multiblob cpu usage

nosehair911 at bellsouth.net nosehair911 at bellsouth.net
Wed May 16 22:27:46 CEST 2007

I was wrong. Opencv is optimized for intel procesors but it works on any procesor.  It would be great if
opencv was implemented somehow within Gem. At least for the motion tracking stuff. Does anyone
know how to get started.  Does one have to know C well or can a complete C noob have a go at it.  It
would be great if implemented as pix objects.
Alain