[PD] pdp quicktime support

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu May 17 05:54:20 CEST 2007

I am trying to get to the point where everything is included.  Looks
like I am not quite there yet.  libquicktime is included in the
package, but the libquicktime plugins are not.  That's another tricky
thing to get working...

I think I figured it out, I have set LIBQUICKTIME_PLUGIN_DIR to the
location of the plugins from u_main.tk.  Works from my testing.  I am
going to try to get all this working tonight so tomorrow's auto-
builds should have working libquicktime support.

.hc