[PD] Fwd: pda_gumstix.tar

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu May 17 06:18:20 CEST 2007

On May 17, 2007, at 12:14 AM, august wrote:

>> Fun stuff, I am diving into PDa these days.  I just got it working on
>> an iPAQ H3835 and a board from these guys:
>>
>> http://www.embeddedarm.com/
>
> Hans,
>
> how is the audio device on that thing?

Donno yet, I'll try to get more details on the hardware.

> does it sound ok?

Sounds pretty good.  The project uses these amazing $2 speakers that
are surprisingly loud.

> have you tested PD at all?  Any limitations there?

Well, it's not Pd per se, it's PDa, so it has all those limitations.
But it seems to be doing pretty good so far.

This project will be public by August, then I'll post all the
details, and the location, of course, so you can check it out if in NYC.

.hc

> -august.

----

All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies,
one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better
language; and every chapter must be so translated.... -John Donne