[PD] Looping samples with tabread4~

Matteo Sisti Sette matteo.sistisette at email.it
Thu May 17 13:40:40 CEST 2007

> > However, in this approach the pitch input is control, i.e. number, it is
> > not
> > a signal.
> > This doesn't allow for a signal input pitch.

> hey, but you showed us an interesting use of [rpole~] for doing that.

Yeah, what I miss is how to seamlessly switch from the first cycle to the
next ones. I did propose a solution to that, but I hope there's a simpler
one....
I guess a sort of [vthreshold~] would do that.

However I'm glad you appreciated the elementary filter stuff.

Btw, I think we never got (or I missed) the answer to the interesting
question: what does the "v" stand for?

 Sponsor:
 Gioca on-line con Best Western! Puoi vincere buoni-sconto per soggiorni in tutto il mondo e un week-end per due persone a Positano. Iscriviti subito!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6497&d=17-5