[PD] problem installing iem/adaptive library

tania habib taniahabib at gmail.com
Thu May 17 19:37:23 CEST 2007

hi,
Thanks for telling me how to include the iem_adaptfilt library in PD.
It works but some strange things are happening now, for instance some of the
objects can not be created.
e.g.
unsig~
FIR~ IR
Z~

If somebody using this objects in their files, kindly tell me whether those
are part of iem_adaptfilt or I need to load some other library for these?
Secondly I can not run examples of adaptive library as some of the objects
can not be created such as lms~
This behavior is really strange for me.
Please help me out!

regards,