[PD] Vote your font! [was: fonts on GNU/Linux]

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Fri May 18 15:02:27 CEST 2007

I vote for normal.
no, joking I already voted. I just want to add, that even if the font
should look the same on different OS, I don't think the font really
looks the same because of different anti-aliasing.
maybe that's the reason why some people want to stay with bold?
I attach a screenshot with dejavu normal on mac.
marius.