[PD] How to fix path to read a sound file

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Fri May 18 18:00:06 CEST 2007

Hallo!

tania habib schrieb:
> Yes I have tried it through the help files but the problem is that the
> path to search/load the wave file is not picked by the file.
> I have tried to put in the paths but it still gives error such as
> error: dsp: ../sound/bell.aiff: No such file or directory

Then you gave the wrong path to the soundfiler object.

You can also look at the examples in Help->Browser->3.audio.examples.
E.g. all the sampleer patches (B03-B14 ...).
(In general it's a good idea to go through the 2.control.examples and
3.audio.examples to understand the basic pd principles ... ;)

LG
Georg