[PD] Couple of new list-abs

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Sat May 19 16:53:04 CEST 2007

Good point.

I just had another look at [list-replace] (which already existed, and
caused me to seek a new name).  And in fact, it does just what my
[list-swap] does... I seem to have a knack for replicating work.  I
somehow thought it could only truncate lists and append to them.

So, the naming issue is moot : ).  But I do think list-remove does
something novel?  Right?