[PD] [OT] some music made with pd

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun May 20 03:57:59 CEST 2007

hey, this definitely isn't spam, that's what Pd is about, isn't it?
making art? :)

Interesting music, I am enjoying uwaga kanibalizm right now, I like
when the electronics comes in at first, it made a very good interplay
and contrast.  But after a while the electronic sounds seem to pound
away like they have lost their focus.  The piece seems to regain
focus when the violin starts to dominate again.

.hc

On May 18, 2007, at 1:19 PM, maciej wojnicki wrote:

> hi list
>
> i hope i don`t spam
>
> recently i started myspace profile
> www.myspace.com/mananasoko
>
> electroacoustic/improv
> violin+voice+pd programing
>
> all the tracks are taken live
> all electronics done with pd
> violin looped with akai headrush
> no editing or post-processing
>
> some tracks with vocals are on the way
>
> feedback very welcome.
>

> all the best
>
> maciej

> someone who knows.
> Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

----

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.