[PD] Gem can´t find openGL libs compile (does the pope shit in the woods?)

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 21 21:01:25 CEST 2007

Sorry to have to bore you with a newbie-type compilation problem again!

I am trying to install gem-0.90-0 on Fedora 6. I am getting bored with fedora, as you all seem to use Debian and there are lots of nice .deb s available (such as Caedes´ pdp distros) but I´l keep it brief...

-lGL not found

I´ve installed MesaGL and Glut, first using yum (CCRMA) and then manually. No joy. Why?

PS I hope I can join you all in Canada. I´m pretty bored with the bugs I´m dealing with, but I have some nice approaches to analogue modelling in the wings...

Best,
ed

Lone Shark "Aviation" out now on http://www.pyramidtransmissions.com
http://www.pyramidtransmissions.com/process.php?pname=ShopfrontProcess-Start