[PD] [gem] interacting with objects

victor vdaigu at gmail.com
Wed May 23 15:47:08 CEST 2007

Hello, I'm testing with a patch for move objects in the gem render screen,
using mouse. In adjunt you have a simple example

I'd like:

- Each object have a control surface, for example, a rectangle or square. If
mouse is over active surface, we can do the interaction.
- to have a index for each object. When I click on some control's square, I
have the index of object active. That is more complex if we work in 3D or
exist overlaping in several objects

Right now, I have this troubles (with adjunt's patch):

- Object clicked jump for to have center in mouse position.
- If we move fast the mouse, we lose the object
- I need a general work with position of mouse, not only relative to a size
of screen

are there some general patch for work with interactions?

Thanks