[PD] oggcast~ problems under osx

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri May 25 06:26:12 CEST 2007

Hey Peter,

I don't have specific knowledge of this problem, but I can say that
it would be quite hard to track down with this amount of info.  If
you can describe a reliable way to cause this crash, preferreably in
the form of a Pd patch, it would be much easier to fix.

This would be a good thing to file in the bug tracker, so that people
can add their info to it:

http://puredata.org/dev/bugtracker

.hc