[PD] [SPAM?] [LOW] problems with pix_record?

Tim Boykett tim at timesup.org
Fri May 25 10:14:29 CEST 2007

Hi,

remember, pix_record only records the pix in the chain. so if
you are trying to record images of some geometrical objects, you
need to use e.g. pix_snap to get a pix image of those geos and then
record that using pix_record. I also noticed that pix_record
seems to record wanting a yuv, while pix_snap is rgb. _and_ there
is a flipping necessary.

I attach a small patch to demonstrate what I mean...