[PD] subtractive synth - minimoog model

Nikola Jeremic nikola.jeremic at googlemail.com
Sun May 27 17:54:46 CEST 2007

hi J

i was doind some time ago a similar thing, and i would use more PD object
and less LADSPA stuff. There is a nice moog~ filter allready in pd and i was
writing oscilators in tables. u need  2 envelopes  (one 4 the filter and one
for amp) and u are almost there :). i will try  to find  the  project next
days and  send it 2 u.  by the way,  did u try bristol synth? there is
minimoog there also.
have fun
n.

www.echoplex-label.de/njeremic