[PD] Pd Music to create sound in an empty space

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Sun May 27 19:09:52 CEST 2007

(Sorry if this is a duplicate; the first time I sent it was when the
list was apparently having some technical difficulties, hence the
subject-line...)

My _!  The pd-list is silent, so here is some noise.

http://proyekto.net/?cat=5

All songs except those in "Processor" contain percussion produced by
my growing network of abstractions (called the "$#+ Suite").  It was
in a very early state in the first example (channinaleote), so perhaps
you can hear the patches becoming more sophisticated : ).

My melodic processors are getting closer; I'll post again when there
is some music that uses them (the idea for one is "real-time serial
transformations").

(pre-pd compositions are at the old site of http://proyekto.net/sndrft
if any are interested)

Cheers,