[PD] hid compiling problem.

Diego Azar dazar_uy at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 05:55:57 CEST 2007

Hi, I`m having some problems compiling [hid] on a 64.studio (linux, debian based). Is there anything like a "how to" or something with this issue.

When I do the make it sais: "input_arrays.h:5: *** missing separator. stop."

I did the make like the one in the README with the corresponding directories of my pc.

make INCLUDE=/usr/lib/pd/src PDEXECUTABLE=/usr/lib/pd test -f input_arrays.h || ./make-arrays-from-input.h.pl

Thanks.