[PD] opencv motion tracker external HELP!

Tim Boykett tim at timesup.org
Tue May 29 17:45:08 CEST 2007

Hi Alain,

wouldn't it be a lot easier to take the system that you already have and
use OSC or FIDO to send the values (that you were printing) to PD
for further processing?

I am greatly in favour of using different systems for different jobs
and letting
a protocol like OSC or fido (netsend) connect them together.

I could easily help you with that problem, if the code is running
already.

Cheers,

tim