[PD] opencv motion tracker external HELP!

nosehair911 at bellsouth.net nosehair911 at bellsouth.net
Tue May 29 18:17:32 CEST 2007

You are right it would be.  It would also be easier to make a self contained external with just one
object and just use pd message system to output a list.  I appreciate your help. I guess I will try to
finish what I started using Martins suggestions and work on a standalone app at the same time.  Is
there a good reference webpage on how to integrate OSC that you can point me to? would the cpu
take a buigger performance hit this way?
Alain