[PD] Choose Your Own Adventure

Jared linux at fridaythang.com
Tue May 29 23:38:15 CEST 2007

So I'm finally done with my Choose Your Own Adventure play, where
audience members voted by using two-tone xylophones to choose what path
the show would take.

I've attached the pd files I used to run the actual voting projection.
Dunno if anyone else will be interested but figure I might share what I
have. I think I included all the necessary files, but let me know if you
have any trouble running it or figuring out how it works.

Thanks to David and Frank for their help on tree traversal and state
machines!
-Jared