[PD] opencv motion tracker external HELP!

Nose Hair nosehair911 at bellsouth.net
Wed May 30 00:53:09 CEST 2007

I think I figured it out.  It looks like I have to use t_symbol *sym
instead of t_symbol sym and the outlet has to be x->outlet_new(x-
 >x_outlet0, &*sym).  That seemed to work.  The weird problem I am
having now it I get an error with the return(void *)x; I get error:
return-statement with a value, in function returning 'void'.
Now I see return(void *)x; on almost all the external codes so I
don't get it.  I am also getting an error on the void your_class_setup
(void) { part too.
Error: a function-definition is not allowed here before '{' token.
I am confused.  About compiling as C, the problem is that I am using c
++ headers from the opencv library and I don't know if I can compile
as C?
Thanks alot for your help.
Alain