[PD] opencv motion tracker external HELP!

Nose Hair nosehair911 at bellsouth.net
Wed May 30 02:08:22 CEST 2007

I see you have the ability to capture from an avi built in already:
avi_name = argv[i];
if (avi_name) pCap = cvCaptureFromFile(avi_name);
	else pCap = cvCaptureFromCAM( 0 )
This is code looks great.  I could figure it out from the code but if
you have any use instructions let me know. It would be great to get a
gui for this thing.  I will try to figure that out.
Thank you,
Alain