[PD] PD i education

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed May 30 14:54:17 CEST 2007

Yeah, a search mechanism for all the help patches would be very
helpful.  There was a pretty good spec for such a system that came
out of the PDDP meetings, but alas, it has not been implemented.  It
seems that it would take someone getting funded to focus on it in
order to make it happen.  It's a big task, and unfortunately, none of
us found enough time to get it going.

.hc

>>> http://www.ccmcm.ie/
>>> http://www.idc.ul.ie/
>>>
>>> - Mikael Fernström

>> ---
>> ----
>>
>>                                                http://at.or.at/hans/

----

Computer science is no more related to the computer than astronomy is
related to the telescope.      -Edsger Dykstra