[PD] Pd and Edirol UA-25

Ede Cameron ecameron at videotron.ca
Wed May 30 16:43:23 CEST 2007

  No I didn't create an /.asoundrc. Am reading about that now. Its
part of the Alsa-Wiki.
There is also a blurb about connecting midi to Pd in the same Wiki. I
hope this works out
The idea of building a new kernel is I must say daunting. Anyway if I
know with a bit of work
I can get this up and running then okay. In response to the other
email the card is working
fine for basic things playing back wavefiles at different sample
rates etc and is listed
named in alsa.conf etc. The only thing that doesn't work is midi I
can open pd with the -alsa commnand
running in advanced mode at 44100hz no higher.(fine by me) but the
alsa midi won't connect
(client 128) I'll look at that today.