[PD] Pd and Edirol UA-25

Atwood, Robert C r.atwood at imperial.ac.uk
Wed May 30 17:15:06 CEST 2007

I don't quite follow: are you using JACK or the ALSA connection from pd?
Or you mean jack-chrt is badly named because it's not actually doing
anythign wth JACK?

 I was about to get a UA 25 so am quite interested in how this works.
With the builtin (intel HDA) I get pops when using JACK but not when I
use the ALSA output . I did not get the pops with a different
application, when using JACK, but just when using PD and JACK .. Though
I've not exhaustively tested all applciations yet. But, I really want to
get the sound stream from PD into another application and via JACK seems
like the simplest way.