[PD] PD i education

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Wed May 30 19:29:56 CEST 2007

I totally agree with fbar on this. Reading Dr. Seuss before Thomas
Pynchon is a must!

However, Pd-extended is a nice one to give people because it allows
much more exploration of the Pdiverse.

I guess I think that the best approach is to give them Pd-extended,
but only show the vanilla objects and documentation first. Then, after
they are proficient with the basics, blow their minds with Gem, hid,
Pduino, list-abs, rtc-lib, rradical, etc. That way they don't have to
get scared of compiling stuff too early on, and can have a nice
learning curve.

~Kyle

-----