[PD] Arduino to PD Re: PD-list Digest, Vol 26, Issue 149

kent straub-jones kwsj at u.washington.edu
Wed May 30 20:00:31 CEST 2007

Arduino2PD

So I am trying the Arduino2PD set up from the Arduino website and the document is hit or miss.  It worked last wednesday, and then as soon as I restarted my computer it stopped working.  I began recieving Tx-Overruns messages, then I restarted again, and today I am recieving no error messages but its not showing any data being recieved, any help?

I have tried the other documents but arduino2pd seems like the easiest way to recieve inputs, and that's all I need to do.

kent