[PD] netsent help

nosehair911 at bellsouth.net nosehair911 at bellsouth.net
Wed May 30 21:10:18 CEST 2007

Mike,
Can you tell me where I can read up on netsend.  I have tried to follow your code but I still get a
compile error.  I tried this:
#include "u_pdsend.h"
char*       host = "localhost";
int         port = 8779;
char*       protocol = "tcp";
char        str[1024];
Then I use pdsend_init(host, port, protocol); then I use it the way you do by:
sprintf(str,"%d (%d,%d)", i, iMeanx, iMeany);
pdsend_message(str);
but I get  this compile error:
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
pdsend_init(char*, int, char*)
pdsend_message(char*)
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Anyway I have been looking for instructions online without success. If you can point the way to a
webpage that would be great.
Alain