[PD] libjack-0.80.0.so.0

Wolfgang Fulda wf at nefkom.net
Wed May 30 21:31:40 CEST 2007

hello list,

trying to run various pd-extended-versions (0.38 onto 0.40) under Linux
(opensuse 10.2) I continually get:

/"error while loading shared libraries: libjack-0.80.0.so.0:
cannot/ /open shared object file: No such file or directory"

I've browsed not only the pd-archives to see, that this is a common problem -

Recently I had ///pd ///running fine under Linux-distribution kubuntu 6.06 -
there was/// a "libjack0.100..."/// automatically installed by the package.
But for other reasons I cannot use this distribution -
so it would be nice to do it this way ...

Are there probably ///any helpful ideas? Thank you!

Wolfgang Fulda//