[PD] Opencv & pd

nosehair911 at bellsouth.net nosehair911 at bellsouth.net
Wed May 30 16:18:28 CEST 2007

IO,
I understand what you where saying.  I just figured it would be easier to make a self contained
external than to try to figure out how to convert things so that Gems GL stuff could use it.  From what
you are saying I was probably wrong.  I just could not figure it out really and there was no how to for
Gem like the how to you wrote for Pd (althogh the Gem sorce is documented well).

Nanodust,
When I said "have you used pix_multiblob before" I was not trying to be inflamatory I was just asking.
>From your reply I think it might have come out that way but it was not ment that way.  I appreciate all
input.

Thanks to all,
Alain