[PD] how to modify path in open message

tania habib taniahabib at gmail.com
Thu May 31 16:50:51 CEST 2007

Hello,

I have made the script for recording wave files using 16 channels.
I am using writesf~ with the message open /Users/tania/Desktop/ch1.wav
My question is that can there be a quick way of just changing one message
box so that If I change the destination directory for files, it can be
changed for all.
Or is there a way of seperating the destination file path and file name into
two seperate blocks and combining them later in open message block
So that by just sending a bang, I will get the the changes made in all
blocks

regards,
tania